If you've never been a big fan of essential oils. Or you stay away from medications as much as possible and pay more attention to homeopathic remedies. Then this article will show you an alternative with 5 essential oils and their healing properties that you should have at home.
Creation process of essential oils
The essential oils used in aromatherapy are made by extracting the natural oils from various parts of the plants. To learn step by step how to make a homemade medicinal oil.
The most recommended essential oils
Next we are going to take a look at the top five essential oils that you should have on hand at home.
Lavender essential oil
1. Lavender. The lavender oil has a delicious, fresh and floral scent with a hint of sweetness and aroma herbaceous. It is the most versatile of all essential oils. Therapeutically, lavender oil has a calming effect that works wonders for anxiety sufferers. As a medicine, it can be used as an antiseptic and pain reliever to soothe minor burns, insect bites and stings, and muscle or joint pain. This is also a great scent to use in relaxation exercises or meditation practices.
Peppermint a lovely essential oil
2. Mint. The peppermint oil has a stimulating but relaxing aroma and can be called "mother nature cold" because its main component, menthol. This essential oil is not only effective in awakening mental alertness, but it can be used to relieve congestion, headaches, migraines, digestive problems and relieve sore muscles.It is often used to get rid of headaches by rubbing a little on the temples or to relieve muscle pain by diluting it with a carrier oil, such as grapeseed oil, and rubbing it on the painful area.
Eucalyptus essential oil
3. Eucalyptus. This essential oil has a very fresh and clean scent and is safe to open the airways. Eucalyptus essential oil is used for a variety of natural treatments. It is a natural antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory. It is best used for respiratory problems such as colds, coughs, asthma, and congestion, as well as injuries, muscle pain, mental fatigue, and skin care.
Citrus essential oils
Lemon oil a scent like no other
4. Lemon. With its stimulating and fresh scent, lemon essential oil can help you shake off bad vibes and increase mental focus. It is also an antiseptic and antifungal making it a wonderful solution for scrapes, cuts and other open wounds.
Tea tree essential oil
5. Tea Tree. Tea tree oil is recommended and traditional in alternative medicine. Not only are the astringent properties of tea tree oil excellent for soothing oily secretions on the skin (oily scalp and face problems) it also soothes minor wounds without causing irritation. A drop of essential oil can be added to the normal washing method.
Whenever you have routine blood tests at a physical exam, chances are one of the numbers will be a measurement of your glucose, or blood sugar. A normal blood sugar level is less than 100 milligrams per deciliter of blood (mg/dL) after an eight-hour fast.