· It is native to Central Asia and its use in alternative medicine has been applied in India and Ancient Egypt since the third millennium BC, so the benefits of garlic have been known for many years, and many scientific investigations have already been able to corroborate.
· Although it has a somewhat unpleasant smell for some, garlic is known to provide a large number of benefits to our body, it is also essential in all kitchens to give food a good flavor.
· Its flavor is quite strong and a bit spicy, its characteristic smell is not to everyone's liking, but it is still preferred by the most famous chefs and by housewives, since the flavor it brings to meals is not replaced with nothing; it also has a large number of medicinal properties.
· Recent scientific research has shown that regular consumption of garlic eliminates bacteria from our body, it is also a powerful natural antibiotic.
· Garlic can also naturally treat high blood pressure, rheumatism, diarrhea, stomach colic caused by parasites; It is very effective for colds and flu, as well as reducing physical exhaustion and nervous diseases.
· It also stands out for being a powerful appetite stimulant, helps to have a good digestion, prevents heartburn, activates circulation helping the proper functioning of the heart and is a good protector of the liver and gallbladder, keeping them healthy and strong.
Why is it beneficial to eat garlic on an empty stomach?
Consuming garlic on an empty stomach is very beneficial for detoxifying the body, and if it is taken continuously and long-term it is possible that certain types of cancer, diabetes and problems that have to do with nerves and depressive states can be prevented.
To take advantage of all the benefits it offers us, we must consume garlic on an empty stomach, preferably raw, since in the cooking process it can lose many of its valuable properties.
Two tablespoons of finely minced garlic are enough every morning when you wake up after drinking a freshly made natural detoxifying juice of your choice. Then allow half an hour to 45 minutes to pass before having breakfast. Try to peel and cut it, leaving it reserved for about 10 minutes before eating it, this enhances its properties even more.
Remember that to avoid the annoying taste and smell that you have after eating garlic, you can combat it by taking a little lemon juice or chewing a mint leaf. The important thing is not to deprive yourself of obtaining the benefits of this wonderful natural product.
This is another way (below the link) to eat garlic that reduces its taste and smell a bit, you can also give it to your young children if you want to introduce them to the great benefits of this food from a young age.
Glucagon is released overnight and between meals and is important in maintaining the body’s sugar and fuel balance. It signals the liver to break down its starch or glycogen stores and helps to form new glucose units and ketone units from other substances. It also promotes the breakdown of fat in fat cells.