If you’ve ever had to deposit money at the bank by hand, you know how time-consuming and inconvenient it can be. Now, you can deposit your paycheck to your Cash App account with Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit is available for Cash App customers with a U.S. bank account. To Enable Cash App Direct Deposit for your account, you'll need to link your bank account, fill out some required forms, and provide your employer's tax ID number. In order to enable direct deposit on your Cash App account, you need to be at least 18 years old, possess an Activated Cash App card and a verified Cash App account. If you are eligible to Set Up Cash App Direct Deposit, then you can follow the directions given below:
STEP 1 – Use your Cash App routing number:
* Install the Cash App on your phone and sign in.
* Click on the 'Banking' tab ($ icon) at the top-right corner of the screen.
* Choose 'Deposits & Transfers'.
* Select 'Copy Details'.
* Continue with the next step after you've copied the details.
STEP 2 – Get Cash App direct deposit form:
* On the home screen, click the 'Banking'
* Select 'Deposits & Transfers.'
* Scroll down and select 'Get Direct Deposit'.
* When Cash App asks for a bank account, provide your routing number.
* Enter your employer's information, the number of funds to be deducted from each paycheck, and sign your name.
* Send the ‘Email Form’ to HR to receive the pay-check through direct deposit with Cash App.
Read More: Cash App direct deposits || cash app payment pending || Cash App direct deposits Failed || Cash app direct deposit unemployment failed || Enable Cash App Direct Deposit || cash app direct deposit unemployment pending || cash app direct deposit issues || Cash app direct deposit declined || Cash App direct deposits limit || Cash App direct deposits late || cash app holding direct deposit