Life is water, without water there is no life. It makes up about 60% of body weight in men and about 50% in women. Since fat or adipose tissue contains very little water, the total percentage of water in the obese individual is lower than that of the non-obese. Drinking water is vital for everyone, and these are 30 reasons that will make you understand it.
Do you drink enough water every day? If not, your overall health may be taking a toll. And why is it important to drink water? Drinking water regularly can help you lose weight, think better, be in a better mood, prevent illness, and more.
Why do our bodies need to drink water?
How much of the human body is water? It may surprise you to learn that water makes up about 60 percent of our body weight.
And what does water do for the body? The benefits of water are many: it is vital for almost all the functions of the body. Water acts as a building block, a solvent for chemical reactions, and a transport material for nutrients and waste.
Water also helps maintain blood volume and allows proper circulation, helps regulate our body temperature, and acts as a shock absorber for our joints and our brain. There are still more health benefits of water: it helps lubricate the linings of our internal organs and maintains healthy kidney function.
30 reasons why you should drink water
Water helps almost all the functions of the human body. What does water really do in our body?
Review the following reasons why you should drink water daily and in sufficient quantities to keep your body at its maximum performance. You'll be surprised!
· The brain is 75% water, moderate dehydration can cause headaches and dizziness.
· Water is needed to exhale.
· Regulates body temperature.
· It carries nutrients and oxygen to all cells in the body.
· Blood is 92% water.
· Dampen the oxygen to breathe.
· Protects and cushions vital organs.
· Helps convert food into energy.
· Helps the body absorb nutrients.
· Get rid of waste.
· The bones are 22% water.
· Muscles are 75% water.
· Cushions the joints.
· It is the largest part of our blood and lymphatic systems, transporting food and oxygen to
· cells and flushing out intruders and waste.
· Cleanses our kidneys of toxic substances.
· drink water
· It balances our electrolytes, which help us control blood pressure.
· Moisten our eyes, mouth and nasal passages.
· It keeps the body cool in hot weather and insulated in cold weather.
· It acts as a shock absorber for the body's organs.
· It provides the minerals our body needs such as manganese, magnesium, cobalt and copper.
· Helps maintain blood volume, which helps maintain your energy.
· Proper hydration improves your concentration and reaction time, especially during
· Increase the number of calories you burn during daily activities.
· It dilutes and disperses the medicines, allowing them to act more quickly and effectively.
· Avoid stomach upset caused by concentrated medicines.
Water helps prevent
· Kidney stones
· Cancer of the breast, colon and urinary tract
Help on the skin
· Wrinkle free
Help during exercise
· Give you more energy during your exercises.
· Increase the calories you burn during your exercises.
· Helps your body reduce fat deposits.
How much water should you drink a day?
The amount of water you need to drink will depend on several factors, including your age, gender, activity level, and more. However, here is a good general guide when it comes to the recommended daily intake of water: women should drink at least 2.21 liters per day and men should drink three liters per day.
Increase your daily water intake as your activity level increases. Make sure you always drink filtered water to avoid toxins found in tap water.
As you get older, you are likely to feel less thirsty and therefore more likely to drink less fluids. However, hydration is as important as ever in old age, so make sure you have water on hand and drink regularly throughout the day, even if you are not thirsty.
Do you need help to drink more water? Keep track of your water intake by measuring your progress with a cup or bottle of water placed where you will see it throughout the day. Set goals for yourself at time points throughout the day to make sure you're drinking enough.
Nerve Control 911, Nerve Control 911 Review, Nerve Control 911 Reviews, Nerve Control 911 Supplement, Nerve Control 911 Supplement Review, Nerve Control 911 Supplement Reviews, Nerve Control 911 Supplements, Nerve Control 911 Supplements Review, Nerve Control 911 Ingredients, Nerve Control 911 Ingredients Review, Nerve Control 911 Customer Reviews, Nerve Control 911 Customer Experience, Nerve Control 911 Home Remedies, Nerve Control 911 Symptoms, Nerve Control 911 scam or not, Nerve Control 911 side effects, Nerve Control 911 Videos, Nerve Control 911 Secrets, Nerve Control 911 Capsules, Nerve Control 911 amazon